How dumb do you have to be, to believe that the USA encouraged Ukraine to agitate Russia...

You know what Ukraine did to agitate Russia? NOT want to be under the Soviet Sphere of Influence ever again, because it [bleep] sucks for everyone that isn't in the big Russian cities of Moscow, and St. Petersburg. Also, Russia wants the natural land resources of Ukraine, such as the salt mines, natural gas fields, and grainlands. Russian leadership doesn't give a [bleep] other than that. It's all about the money, nothing the west said or did other than not giving Ukraine more abilities to defend itself would have changed that.

And the West is right to support Ukraine against our long-time not-friend Russia. Russia isn't our (USA) friend, never has been, and most likely never will be. Honesty, I just can not fathom how any patriotic american citizen can look at Putin and say "yes, I like this tinpot dictator who constantly undermines my country [usa], but somehow its all bidens fault." Its the same as praising Xi, Kim, MBS, Edrogan, or whatever that [bleep] name in Syria is, etc... Like sure, ok, we get it - you apparently hate your own country, and love dictators, fine, go live with them.

For the record, I hate Biden and I hate Trump, and both along with all the other leeches in politics sold out America a long, long time ago. Doesn't mean I have to sell out my country to those pieces of [bleep].

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK