Originally Posted by JoeBob
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Originally Posted by JoeBob
At least one Challenger and most of the Leopards have already been destroyed. I doubt the M1 is going to be any different.
Oh no, an old ass Challenger 2 got blown up!

oh no, a FEW Leopards, some Bradleys, and a artillery piece or two got blown up.

Oh no, OVER TWO THOUSAND Russian tanks have been blown up, along with thousands of other armored vehicles, artillery pieces, their vaunted hypersonic missiles and 'advanced' chineseium drones intercepted!

I swear, some of you ridiculous [bleep] on here must not understand how war works. Neither side is winning, and that is the only true statement. And of the two, Slava Ukraini, and the Russian people are a lost cause.

I also swear, some of you aren't as "American" as you believe yourselves, or make yourselves out to be - but good for you for cheering on the fascist dictatorship across the sea that locked the world into a 45 year cold war, killed more of both their own citizens, and other countries citizens than the actual Nazis, Pol-Pot, etc... ever did, and for no reason what so ever, besides megalomania, have invaded another sovereign country that the current leader already said they wouldn't attack (oh no, Russian leaders lie!? Who knew!?)

Oh, and in case you missed it earlier. Slava Ukraini.

LOL settle down, Beavis. lololololol

ok , but you first.

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK