Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Tyrone
As a matter of fact, they are nuclear powers. But you don't see them sending mayhem and troops everywhere. India has a robust international trade, which is what non-isolationism is all about. Not exporting abortion, sodomy and feminism at the point of a gun.
I think some of our folks are having trouble understanding that being isolationist doesn’t mean you cut yourself off from trade and you don’t necessarily cut off immigration. But we darn sure need to quit meddling in wars and conflicts. We’ve even gotten mixed up in Haiti and Africa, always making things worse. Look at what our Middle East and North African Arab interventions have caused. Now we have gotten a war going with Russia and NATO. These interventionist people can’t point to any positive results for the world brought about by us sending our troops overseas.

Russia and NATO are now at war, eh?

No positive results from WW1 and WW2, you say?

How is Haiti any worse than it’s been previously?
Yes, Russia and NATO are at war and so far Russia hasn't stepped up and cut the supply lines.

That's right WW1 and WW2 left most of Europe and Asia devastated and under brutal communism.

As far as Haiti, I only know what I read and what the missionaries come back and tell me. We have intervened there I not sure how many times and it is still a brutal uncivilized horror story.

What do you say?

I say that you’re a drama queen of the first order who practices willful ignorance at many junctures of about any conversation and who considers himself as being a master interrogator.
I did not expect an answer so you did not disappoint

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.
Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Hebrew Roots Judaizer