If one were to dispassionately take a 30,000 foot look or make an honest assessment of the future situation in Ukraine I honestly don’t know how Ukraine can keep up with Russia in manpower alone? Considering that fact that Russia has at least 4 times as many people as Ukraine, not counting their sympathetic former states, and 100 times the resources and manufacturing base as Ukraine there’s just not much light at the end of the Ukrainian tunnel. The Ukrainian conscripts and the enlisted men seem to be fighting “hard” and while I don’t trust the media the results I’m basing this opinion on is that they are still in the fight….but…how long can you reasonably expect men to face combat, often intense combat, on a daily basis before they go crazy or they become more of a liability than a soldier? No matter how “good” or patriotic they are they’re still human and thus they’ll have to be rotated out. What most people forget, especially the leftists that are all in for Ukraine, is that this “war” has been HOT since 2014…almost a DECADE and Ukraine has been sending their boys to their death for damn near a generation now. If you were an 8 year old Ukrainian kid in the 3rd grade when the war started you’ve likely seen your friends go off to fight, die or become disabled on a constant basis and whatever you dreamed for your future would have to wait until you’ve been involuntarily sent to either fight or die. A future darkened by the clouds of war ain’t much of future but fighting to enrich the oligarchs worldwide in this colossal corruption scheme makes this “war” and the faux outrage by the Peace & Love leftists especially evil and outrageous!

The numbers of casualties on both sides, especially KIA, are almost beyond comprehension and are more akin to Operation Barbarossa or Gettysburg than anything “we’ve” seen in modern times. At this point and from where I’m sitting I see this now as a war of attrition….Russia is dug in and reinforcing their positions in the territory they captured hourly and they can afford to throw body after body into the grinder whereas Ukraine cannot.

The shear number of KIA Ukraine suffered in Bakhmut was tremendous and Bakhmut is NOT the Crimean peninsula. I think that Ukraine beating Russia would be great because I couldn’t GAF about Russia (or Ukraine..same-same) and it is such an impossibility that I’d enjoy seeing it but I know and have known from the beginning that that ain’t happening.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~