Lmfao….tdoyka, I know you’ve heard it all your life but once again you FAIL!….you fail miserably in your guesses, you fail in your assumptions and you fail with your assessment…..which was nothing more than a chickenshit cut and paste…again! Retard.

If you weren’t such a retarded failure you’d know that the last country I’d ever root for is Russia….you don’t know that because you’re a dipshit and a failure that either can’t or won’t read exactly what the position others hold on Ukraine actually is. Instead it’s easier for a dumbfuck like you to lie about my position than it is to debate me on my position.

Just because I don’t GAF about Ukraine does NOT mean that I want Russia to win because I DON’T! I don’t GAF about Russia or Ukraine and I draw no distinction between them. For time immemorial Ukraine has been a part of Russia but the last 30 years they’ve tried to establish a country and they have mostly failed, like YOU, at living up to expectations. They’ve established a failed pseudo-country, a kleptocracy that is unworthy of recognition or legitimacy on the world stage.

Since you, tdoyka, and your leftist pals are so worried about the sanctity of sovereign borders and since you “guys” get so emotional over the violation of that sanctity do you think you “guys” could feign some outrage at our southern border and the unfettered illegal invasion that is being ignored? You dumbfucks are so worried about Ukrainian borders and Ukrainian freedom that you’ll completely ignore the irreversible damage being done by your dipshit butt buddies here in the greatest nation on earth.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~