Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by aether_tech
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by aether_tech
So many deluded fascists here sucking on Putin's rancid dick.

Probably the same people that voted for Trump and then complain about their taxes going up.

There is no denying what 🫅 did abandoning protesters in DC on January 6th was inexcusable. People were hurt and some lost their lives, that should have been the end of his political career

That had nothing to do with what I said, but anyone with a two brain cells to smash together with a hammer knew that Trump didn't give a iota of a [bleep] about anyone but himself. I laugh my ass off seeing those ridiculous maga fascists get what they deserve.

Online Content
aether_tech
Campfire Member
A
Originally Posted by Direct_Drive
Originally Posted by OldSchool_BestSchool
To no one in particular but to everyone who reads this: Rather than say "Ukraine", just be honest and say this is another American proxy war. If it's too hard to say "Americans" when you say "Ukraine Forces", just say "NATO Forces".
Bullschitt.
If it really was NATO forces, Russian forces would have been crushed at the outset (turkey shoot) and possibly worse if Putin's nuclear forces obeyed him.
It's primarily Ukrainian forces using NATO and Russian equipment.

you're arguing with a person who probably thinks Putin is a master strategist, and that ukraine really does have biologically engineered tiger-men.

showing over and over what a dumb low iq Neo nazi worshipping pedo you are, Cant even find Ukraine in a map lol
I'm pro Ukraine you numbskull. Ukraine is East of Moldova, in the northern reaches of the Black Sea, with Belarus to its north with Russia.

H&R Discussion Discord: https://discord.gg/4MqJrMvZZK