[/quote]Which holy bible Jahrs????
Cause the christain religons that use the others think your gonna burn if ya dont turn.

Please dont enlighten me with your personal belief in my salvation based on your desire to spread the word as you believe it.
If I wanted that I would go to St Micheals Cathoilc Church here in Clarksville and listen to the priest tell me the "correct words of God" out of the half a dozen or so of bibles that have been approved by the vatican.[quote]

May I suggest starting with the one book that was recorded with the advent of alphabetic language and which has been in continuous usage ever since -- a book which borrows from no other religious book? May I suggest reviewing its prophecies, and then seeing if there is any other religious book which even comes close to approaching that volume of fulfilled prophecy? The magnitude of prophetic fulfillment alone will separate it from every other religious book in this world. How about archaeological confirmations of history that were lost to the whole world for centuries except for the Biblical narratives? How about comparing it's message of grace, mercy, and forgiveness of sins--the ability to start over right now with your life and know that God will accept you through Jesus even if you can't live long enough to outweigh your evil deeds with good ones? Consider hearing people's testimonies of lives that were changed from bondage and vice to unselfish service. This is what Jesus has done for many and what He will do for you ... if you desire it.