[/quote]Mark and John don't even agree on the day of the Crucifixion. I posdted a 15 minute video above from a PHD in biblical studies discussing some of the most blatant contradictions. I see you haven't answered any of the specifics, just made the typical dogmatic claims. I suspect you didn't even watch it because it would cause too much cognitive dissidence for you.[quote]

The Gospels all agree that Jesus died on a Friday during Passover on the Day of Preparation for the Sabbath (cf. Matthew 27:62, Mark 15:42, Luke 23:54, John 19:42). Once you identify this common thread through all the gospels now you can understand what each one is trying to convey.
Matthew and Mark emphasize that they were eating a Passover meal. They also clarify that the leaders did not intend to apprehend Him on the official temple Passover day, therefore the plan was take him before the official temple Passover. (Matt.26:5; Mk 14:2)
Luke clarifies that Christ intended for this Passover meal to take place as the "eaten in the home Passover" before He was crucified.Luke 22:15
John indicates that this meal eaten in the home took place before the official temple Passover took place. John 13:1; 18:28; 19:14

Where is the contradiction?

Last edited by Thunderstick; 07/01/19.