As I tried to point out Thomas Jefferson had the same problems with the Bible, yet he still believed in God, the Creator.

"Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him (i.e. Jesus) by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being."
Source: Letter of Thomas Jefferson to William Short, April 13, 1820.

Neither God nor we are obligated to provide answers that suit your preferences nor do we recognize a need for any further reconciliation. The truth does not need to be palatable to liberals, it only needs to be true. Unless you are omniscient you cannot possibly judge a cosmic plan that none of us can fully comprehend with our finite minds. As to Jefferson, while I respect him in many ways, his thoughts on the Bible were in the minority among the founders--which is why his Bible is nothing more than a museum relic and the real one is read all over the world without a knowledge that pen-knifed personalized Jeffersonian version exists that carries no authority.

p.s. In cutting with a pen knife how does one exactly know which portions to cut so that both sides of the page are infallibly corrected--unless a person has an infallible mind and possesses what he says does not exist in the Bible.

Last edited by Thunderstick; 07/10/19.