Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Virtual particles, quantum foam, and something from nothing, and how we know nothing isn't nothing, from of Fermilab.

Just the next Magic Larry... the latest “great hope” from them non-god folks?

Redefining nothing ..... again.....so the science can “work?”

Lame....

Did he say “let’s start by assuming virtual particles exist?”

And then he provided the experimental evidence that they do.

Your level of disdain for science is amazing. That's one of the risks of blind faith. It blind the theist to the real progress of science.

Nope. I like science and think it is great. I do however have a low tolerance for baloney and mis-direction. Especially when so called scientists misuse their credentials and their data. Scientists can be out and out liars and charlatans. You and I and everyone else reading this know that.

To Lincoln’s credit, he did state assumptions. Ok.... but to then use this video and imply that it shows that something came from nothing is just pure baloney. What Larry does is just one step away from pure fraud. He just totally misdirects about what “nothing is.” Colbert caught that in a couple of minutes.

Let me ask a question..... does Krauss use his “science” for his own gain? You bet he does. Huckster.

So, how does the Big Bang happen? Something .....indeed everything from “nothing?” If you believe that when there is no scientific basis indicates ..... blind faith..... or maybe blinders, firmly in place and fixed solidly.

I read an article quite some time ago.... said that the physical laws as we know them were not applicable during the first instant of the Big Bang.......?????

If so, how can that be if everything can spontaneously come from nothing and be demonstrated with our physical laws?

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”