Once again. It is not my moral standards that are under question. It is the moral standards of the bible that are under question. Your trying to impose your own conditions onto me as way of deflection from the actual issues.

Do you really mean to say that if I don't provide a description of my own moral standards there are no contradictions in the bible?

That is not an argument. It's ludicrous.

That there are problems in the bible is undeniable.
For example;

If God is good to all and his tender mercies are all of his works;

''The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.''Psalm 145:9

Yet God has a man killed for gathering sticks on a Sabbath;

While the people of Israel were in the wilderness, they found a man gathering sticks on the Sabbath day. 33 And those who found him gathering sticks brought him to Moses and Aaron and to all the congregation. 34 They put him in custody, because it had not been made clear what should be done to him. 35 And the LORD said to Moses, The man shall be put to death; all the congregation shall stone him with stones outside the camp. 36 And all the congregation brought him outside the camp and stoned him to death with stones, as the LORD commanded Moses. Numbers 15:32-36:

God is clearly not good to all and has shown no mercy toward what to us as mere humans would call a trivial offense. Certainly not a Capital Crime.

We have;

1)God is good to all
2)God kills a man for gathering sticks.
3)God showed no goodness toward that man
4)The Lord is a God of tender mercy.
5) The Lord did not show any mercy for a man gathering sticks on a Sabbath.

God is good to all/God was not good toward the gatherer of sticks'

The lord is a God of tender mercy/ The Lord showed no mercy for a trivial offense.

You just claimed your morals are not involved and then you turn around and make a moral judgment on God's law and the application of it. Notice the 4 places in bold where you made a moral judgment. Upon what basis are you making your judgments of what is a trivial offense and what is a capital offense and what is and what is not merciful? In the very post where you said your morals are irrelevant you made a judgment based solely on your morals with no reference to a recognized moral standard. You could not have illustrated my point better.

So what is your moral standard to determine trivial and capital offenses?

Last edited by Thunderstick; 07/11/19.