Originally Posted by TF49

Yep, just what I expected. Nothing but more empty bafflegab.

Still no rational argument. You offer your own 'bafflegab' even while accusing your opponent of it.

Originally Posted by TF49

No record of wrongs? ...... God is good to all...unconditionally?

What say you?

No answer from you ......

What do you mean 'no answer?'

Are you even reading what I say and what I quote in support?

It doesn't seem to be the case.

Once again. Please pay attention Keep in mind that these are not my words or claims but what your bible itself says about its god;

''The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works.''Psalm 145:9 - tell the stick gatherer about the tender mercy of god....ordered to be publically executed when there are other more merciful punishments available.

1 John 4:7-8; Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.

1 Corinthians 13; Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.''

If you cannot see the contraction between this and OT references to its God, there is no hope for you, you have no grasp of Logic or reason.

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?" (Amos
3:6, KJV)

"Out of the mouth of the most High proceedeth not evil and good? "
(Lamentations 3:38)

The Lord is a man of war, - Exodus 15:3.

"The Lord shall go forth as a mighty man, He shall stir up jealousy like a man of war: He shall cry, yea roar; He shall prevail against His enemies". Isaiah 42:13

''I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me'' Exodus 20:4

What happened to;

But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. Matt 5:44