Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by K22
[ You might want to give Lucifer more credit than you do. He didn't get the position he had while in Heaven by being stupid.
And lest you think he was tossed out and dumbed down, the Bible accounts of his many times walking right in without an invite and talking to God.

Satan after being cast out, still has certain limited access to heavenly realms, he wasn't totally exiled.
however I don't know of Satan just strolling in whenever he wanted unrestricted, but he did come when
summoned by GOD on occasion. [as in Job 1]

God also set the strict parameters of what Satan could apply to Job, and Satan fully obeyed-adhered to such conditions-restrictions set by God.

Imagine that ..Satan doing exactly what God asked of him...do you know of any christian that can fully obey God to the letter....???

Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

Not much forgiveness there...

Just remember, its not the devil , but the christian God that has dominion and controls and sets the fiery conditions in hell that they fear so much.

Yes...the bible tells us that God created evil. And the book of Job has Satan and God having a friendly wager, like good buddies. Satan only acting according to the directions of God.

Within the biblical texts, how many people are killed by Satan, and how many are killed by, or at the direction of God?

Seems to me He needs to kill a whole lot more. I would.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin