Its amazing how deep Lucifer can get in peoples heads. They get so addicted to his crap they dont want to see the light.

The deep state cimmies have evidently learned his methods also. It doesnt matter if you point out how destructive muzxy immigration and open borders are for our nation. its impossible to get through to brainwashed folks like Diddler. They stick to the commie line like the lost do to Satan.

Its like some are afraid and too chicken to as Jesus Christ into their heart to change them. They seem afraid if He did it would prove how wrong they have been and they would be ashamed to admit it to Him.

I was at that point many years ago in my life when with asthma and smoking i got to the point i couldnt breath. I almost followed satan and said to hell with it i will just die smoking. What pissed me off was realizing all those rich pricks who inherited their grandads millions from tobacco stocks were living it up on the French Rivera on my life and dime.

F those bastids. I got the patch and the gum. I said, Satan, get the behind me. PTL, He saved me. Because of Him im not near the ass i used to be.

I'll be praying for you, Rimfire, for Him and against Satan.

Take care and God bless as your needs may be.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin