Originally Posted by Gus
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

You are dead wrong on everything you have posted. And too blind to understand.

Moses:
DEUTERONOMY 2:34 At that time we took all his towns and completely destroyed them – men, women and children. We left no survivors.
DEUTERONOMY 3:6 We completely destroyed them, as we had done with Sihon king of Heshbon, destroying every city – men, women and children.

There sits the heart of the matter. Like a festering boil.

this is an illustration of the point that so many who walk among us can't or won't understand.

there was a complete shift in the god of the old testament versus the god of the new testament.

it's been forever difficult to fuse the old testament to the new testament.

when god failed in his implementation of rules in the old testament, he re-invented himself and began a new tact in the new testament.

but we can tell the tale anyway we wish, or grew up to believe in. and now the muslims are adding their version of the story to the cosmos.
[/quote]

As I tried to point out Thomas Jefferson had the same problems with the Bible, yet he still believed in God, the Creator.

"Among the sayings and discourses imputed to him (i.e. Jesus) by his biographers, I find many passages of fine imagination, correct morality, and of the most lovely benevolence; and others again of so much ignorance, so much absurdity, so much untruth, charlatanism, and imposture, as to pronounce it impossible that such contradictions should have proceeded from the same being."
Source: Letter of Thomas Jefferson to William Short, April 13, 1820.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."