I wonder if people ever stop to consider what would have compelled the desciples to tell the story of Jesus, especially after seeing Him crucified.

I dont think think they were getting rich or much wine, women and song for it. Were they just such good buds of Jesus they did it to piss the govt and religious leaders off?

Seems to me that, like our forefathers, there was something important at stake for them to risk life and limb for. Paul gave up robbing, raping, killing and pillaging for a life of pain and misery.

You athiests arent interested in putting 2 and 2 together or you would see its the same for many believers on the Fire. You cant swallow that they know something you dont, such as what changed them.

Why would He and the desciples and we say so if it werent so? Are we getting paid for it?

He said you stiff necks would fall into your own trap and you do every time you demand proof.

You demand proof from who created you? Ha. Did you ever see a little child demand proof of paternity from parents taking care of them?
Keep on demanding to step in that trap He set for the blind, haughty and educated. You will get your proof soon enough, and there will be a great gnashing of teeth.

There was no reason for Him to tell you so if it werent.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin