Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by RickyD
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

“The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father…” — Ezekiel 18:20
“I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation…” — Exodus 20:5

You didn't post the entire verse from Exodus. Well met,, like a lieberal demoncrap!!! That's the kinda chit they do all day long. And all this time I thought you were a straight shooter.

It ends in "of them that hate me". I believe the Creator of All There Is, could reserve that right for those who hate Him. And He knows who they are! Oh, yes, He does!!!

“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;”

Posting the whole verse does not change the contradiction.

Sure, it does. And once both verses are considered in their entirety, you should see that they are both saying the same thing in slightly different ways. Very slightly.

You didn't post all of Ezekiel 18:20 either:
Ezekiel 18:20 King James Version (KJV)
20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

This one says, much like Exodus 20:5, that whoever sins and is wicked will received punishment. If they are wicked, such as one who hates God, he will be punished, but for those not in sin. free ride. Quite simple and fair. But the fairness goes off the charts in the NT, thanks to the blood sacrifice of the Lord Himself.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.