Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
I am sure the fault is in my writing, as you are demonstrably a discerning and learned individual.

But it appears I am not making the intention of my posts clear to you. I see no action of any deity in the matter being discussed..

I see a man gathering sticks in violation of the law executed by a domineering political system. Much like the peasants in Tienamen Square, or any worker who dared speak out against Lenin or Stalin.

No one is sitting in Hell because Hell is a fiction invented by the priests to scare Ignorant peasants into compliance and keep the temple supplied with food, wine, and gold.

I understood your post.

My response was for the benefit of the believers who are blind to the moral equivalence you draw above.

Of course I see no evidence for a hell either. It's just interesting to so see who bible thumping patriots can't see the consequence of their own interpretations scripture.

It is right to disobey government when God's laws are contravened. We obey government insofar as it does not contradict God's law.