Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Thunderstick

I think you are missing the point I was making. The critics of Christianity in the days of the early Church did not deny that Jesus performed miracles,
because there were too many witnesses...

Famous magicians still draw large audiences that 'witness' objects appearing and disappearing, miracle like.

some even think great magicians have sold their soul to the devil to gain the ability to do what they believe
are wonderous awe inspiring supernatural acts or demomstrations.

then others with adopted religious beliefs will think a person can get such supernatural powers from a God.

Originally Posted by Thunderstick

The resurrection of Jesus Christ was the ultimate proof that His deeds were not sleight of hand, illusory, or occultic. .

Christians for millennia have ultimately relied on FAITH that He has risen , not proof.

Evidence or proof based beliefs don't require such faith , or do they?

When it comes to right before ones very eyes miracles or magic shows, People can claim to witness things and simply be fooled
into believing something happened that didn't actually happen...but they will swear it did.
now if that aint credulous enough ....many folks today [without actually witnessing] totally believe in miracles /or magic shows
from 2000+ yrs ago and they remain totally convinced that it happened precisely the way they have been told it happened.

In other words,.. they are putting blind faith in the long strung-out contorted word of mouth subjective beliefs shared from one
anonymous [non-witnessing] believer to another....and they take it all to be the indisputable Gospel Truth.

Good looking blue-eyed blond identical twins can make good money working for magicians.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."