Originally Posted by rimfire
No facts have been offered yet. I guess believers have no concept of facts vs. opinion. This post will be replied to with more opinions presented as fact. Also please understand I don't care if a person "believes" that is their right,its just not a fact. If you were debating a muzzy who was quoting the koran and saying mohommad was the one true profit you would be able to see the flaws in his argument. When you do the same thing using the bible and jesus you can't see it. That is where the brainwashing comes in.

Well, I’ll try one last time..... last, for which many of us will the thankful.....

You totally wrong when you allege that believers have no concept of facts vs opinion. You have either not understood my posts or you are simply rejecting them out of hand. IDK, it is up to you.

There is no brainwashing of Jesus’ followers into believing a lie. Just the reverse.

Anyway..... The big lie is that “God” does not exist and even if a God is there, He is not relevant and can safely be ignored.

The “brainwashing”is indeed out there I the world and you present as being a victim of that.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”