Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by Starman
Originally Posted by Thunderstick

Our faith is a strong belief based on reasonably indisputable evidence.

then you have Christians with this mindset :

It does not matter what YOU think or believe.

Others are simply trolls that post absolute malarkey as undisputed fact.

you mean like your bold statement above?...how many Christians of 'faith'
would actually agree with you?

Others are simply here to inject doubts in the minds of the undecided. ..

Id be more reasonable and say they present different more rational arguments for the individual to consider
if they wish.

I addressed this before. Go back and read it again.

Related..... what God thinks....and what God thinks about YOU is more important than what you think or even believe. You or I can believe in error. One can think he is ok with God but in fact may not be. What God thinks about YOU is paramount.

Now, I fully expect that you will either not understand this or you may choose not to understand. In either case, your response will show that indeed, you do not understand.

You are presuming a god exists. If not gods exist, Starman's thoughts on the subject are much more relevant than those of a non-existent entity.

Of course I believe that God exists. Starman’s comments are ..... well, this is a guy trying to be relevant in discussions about God and Christianity but exhibits little knowledge ..... and his comments are by and large irrelevant. Remember the “Pantera” nonsense?

You may find Starman to be a kindred spirit. Seems both of you do not believe in God..... of course you will say there is no proof of God. This is a tragedy.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”