Originally Posted by Thunderstick
Originally Posted by K22
the "true Church," in spite of it's failures, has modeled Christ in serving and helping others with no benefit to themselves.

Can you define your definition of "true Church".
Just for clarification I am a believer in both God and Jesus, but I am also a believer in the fact that you can dress an Ape up in a tuxedo, but it is still an Ape. I do not know of many Non-501C3 churches in this country and those that are have taken a bribe for benefit and for no other reason. They, in full knowledge gives the Gov. the right to head the church and censor what they want censored. Therefore I am curious what church you are calling the "true church" and is modeling Christ. I don't see many of them targeting the money lenders along with some other "affairs of state".
As I've said, I am curious and hoping there is such in this country besides those who are worshiping and doing His will in secret.

The true church of Christ is "One" and is not defined by denominational boundaries, but yet it exists in every local body that is comprised of blood washed sinners saved by grace and who are following the teachings of Christ and His apostles. This is the testimony of the Scriptures on this point.
John 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Rev.12:17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Ok, You answered in part what I asked and I thank you, but something says you are holding back some and that is ok, too.