Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Jahrs
Originally Posted by Starman

In the past I have brought up some of the scriptural indescrepencies he mentions, but IIRC, none of the cF Christians were able to dress them.

Of course not.

The best they ever manage was some Ad hominem against Eherman.

The Jesus of Mark, and the Jesus of John, are two completely different characters. They are so different as to be mutually exclusive, and cannot both represent the true nature of the same character.

State your case that they can’t be the same person.

Contradictions yes but errors no. None, never has been an error proven. It’s totally reliable historically, prophetically and what it claims are that have happened.

Contradictions because the accounts come from different perspectives and personalities of the writers. Errors no because all writers were moved by the Holy Spirit when they wrote.

I’m pretty sure that all condradictions have already been addressed by theologians and can be answered in a reasonable manner.

Mark and John don't even agree on the day of the Crucifixion. I posdted a 15 minute video above from a PHD in biblical studies discussing some of the most blatant contradictions. I see you haven't answered any of the specifics, just made the typical dogmatic claims. I suspect you didn't even watch it because it would cause too much cognitive dissidence for you.

I did not watch it but I will.

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon