Originally Posted by Thunderstick
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by carbon12
TF49

What does your faith in God allow for the souls of our beloved dogs? Do the dogs have an afterlife? If so, is it with the afterlife of their humans?

Nobody knows anything about an afterlife. But rereading "Rainbow Bridge" can help ease the lost of a beloved pet.

So if nobody knows anything about an afterlife--this would also include you--meaning that you cannot disprove it either. Furthermore you would not be convinced even if someone rose from the dead and testified of the truth of an afterlife would you? The resurrection of Jesus Christ is the indisputable proof that life does not pass on into an after of nothingness. No one here on this thread has been able to advance one good argument to dispute the facts of history that Jesus lived and was crucified. I presented 4 Roman witnesses -- 3 historians and 1 emperor -- none which were favorable to Christianity. They testify of His life and death. No one has from ancient history or modern times have been able to provide evidence that the body didn't rise. That was the only thing the ancient world needed to do to disprove the Christian claim. The resurrection of Christ will stand as a testimony for all times that when a man dies he does not pass into nothingness but will be called back to life to stand in judgment for his deeds and belief.

Men with far greater legal credentials than all the skeptics on this thread combined, have thoroughly researched the evidence and have concluded that the evidence supporting the resurrection of Christ is unassailable when honestly employing recognized and standard laws of evidence.

Some of these great men were instrumental in the founding and early development of our nation. The ones who have since been tearing our nation down are those men who are skeptical of the moral foundation on which it has stood.

I have never tried to prove or disprove anything. What you call proof; most call faith. The best minds in the world have come down on both sides.
Some believe and some do not. And many that do believe call God different names that may not be in your Bible. There are many “bibles.”

“What I'm saying is, if God wanted to send us a message, and ancient writings were the only way he could think of doing it, he could have done a better job”. Carl Sagan's Contact

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."