Originally Posted by Jahrs
Originally Posted by victoro
To Jahrs:

"If you knew that your child was heading for danger would you not warn him because of your love and foreknowledge?"

Any adult or parent who tells a child that they are going to Hell and will burn for eternity if they don't believe in their God is guilty of child abuse including your pompous self righteous self. I was never told I was going to Hell if I didn't believe in some God by any of my family but I heard it plenty in church and from nutters like you. I figured out at about age 6 that every person that was promising something they couldn't deliver (everlasting life in a Heaven) was a false prophet. Why would anyone want to go to a Heaven full of people like you anyway?

So your parents didn’t teach you anything and shipped you off to church by yourself and you had it all figured out by 6 years old.
Are you mad at your parents?

My parents taught me how to be a good moral person with logic, not threats of burning in a Hell, promises of everlasting life or brainwashing. They exposed me to religion but let me make my own decisions about religion. I'd heard enough in Bible school and sermons age 6 to figure out if I wanted nothing to do with any religion but it was forced on me by many adults (not my family). I remember being forced to lead a morning prayer in my 6th grade class and this same teacher asked each of her students what church their parents attended. She was probably one of your "enlightened" ancestors.

Last edited by victoro; 07/05/19.