Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TF49

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rimfire
24 pages and not a single fact to prove there is a "god". Only the bible said this and that. It seems that once you are brainwashed into believing there is a god what you believe and fictional books become facts. Can't believers just say I believe in god but have no proof ? Will this stimulate 24 more pages of no facts?

Heck,

I'm not even asking for proof, just some good evidence. They can't even produce that.

Nah, the evidence for a Creator is right in front of you but you choose not to acknowledge it.

Which is crazier..... “God created the world”. Or the “The world came into existence from ‘nothing’.....’nothing created everything we see”

And don’t start that Magic Larry business again. Even a comic like a Stephen Colbert showed ML started with something. Larry just gave his book a misleading title.

With all due respect, the various forms of the Cosmological Arguments are nothing more than arguments from ignorance. Even if we accepted all the premises of the argument, which I don't, you are still left holding an empty sack, because there's no logical way to move from "there must be a creator", to "that creator is (your preferred version of your preferred god)".

Didn’t say anything about moving from a “creator” to “that creator.” Nice switch there but the choice still stands.... “the Creator made everything” or “Nothing created everything.”

What say you?

You look into your sack and find a note...It says “nothing created everything.” Well, you can’t accept that so here comes your bafflegab.

I had a curious conversation a number of years ago with a young man about the origin of the universe. He was anxious to participate and suddenly interjected with an air of knowledge and authority that “aliens created everything.” Hmm.... he just didn’t have a grasp of the issue.

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”