Originally Posted by Jahrs
We are getting off topic here with your concerns how about you start a new thread and I’ll make some reply’s.

I'll concede to stay off your thread, but I do not think it is getting off topic. It would appear to be going more than 2 questions deep. As you have shown the majority of the books are in the Old Testament, but because of the "new" age church teachings apathy is abound in house. I've heard it said many times that the problem with the US is they removed prayer from school and because of that our morals have deteriorated. It is true that they (whoever they is) have removed prayer from school, but morals have not dropped any more than before the removal, but what has changed is, there are to many pussy's in Christianity. The teachings/history of the old testament showed that men and women back then had balls and were not afraid to step to the bat. In modern today, no balls and anyone who some is demonized and chased off. So my point is this, if I was someone on the street and one of our new modern Christians came up to me and started the speel I so often hear lately concerning Jesus and Christianity I would walk away. Reading the debate between the so called non believers on here vs the believers makes me lend a hand to the nonbelievers. Trying to explain away why they should believe is laughable and hence my reasoning to bringing the teachings to life. All of History, Science, Mathematics, Biology, ect. are in the[ entire] collection of books, not just the portion man has decided is the truth. Seriously. Milk toast doesn't get it anymore. Wheres the beef.
I will not be starting another thread of debate concerning Christianity and will refrain from commenting on this one. I used to be where you are in my beliefs, not anymore. I stand on what I believe.

When the senses
Are shaken, and the soul is driven to madness,
Who can stand?
When the souls of the oppressed
Fight in the troubled air that rages,
Who can stand?
When the whirlwind of fury comes from the
Throne of God, when the frowns of his countenance
Drive the nations together,
Who can stand?
When Sin claps his broad wings over the battle,
And sails rejoicing in the flood of Death;
When souls are torn to everlasting fire,
And fiends of Hell rejoice upon the slain.
O who can stand?
O who hath caused this?
O who can answer at the throne of God?
The Kings and Nobles of the Land have done it!
Hear it not, Heaven, thy "MINISTERS" have done it!