It takes more “blind faith” to claim Jesus never existed and a lot of denial of historical evidence than to claim the opposite. As for me, I think the preponderance of the historical evidence points to the reality of not only Jesus’ life, but also his resurrection. And if he really did raise from the dead his personhood and who he really is, is the most profound question all of humanity must come to grips with. If he really “chose to lay his life down and to take it up again” as the historical record seems to indicate, it was the single most amazing and terrifying truth of the universe with awe inspiring implications.
A man who has no desire to “wrestle” with the implications of his own sin, and guilt, will quickly form a world view that refuses to acknowledge a personal Holy God or any kind of “accountability”. That is just the simple psychological result of cognitive dissonance. For me and my life, I have chosen to embrace the historical Jesus Christ as my risen savior, who’s death on the cross atoned fully and completely for my sin (with which I still struggle, as long as I live). I am fully aware that no amount of evidence or rational argument will pursuade a non believer to adopt the faith, as that only comes through the spirit drawing a man to Him. But for those, open to the truth of Jesus Christ, there Is no shortage of rational arguments to support such a descision.
My life was transformed by Christ, and my family is the beneficiary.

Last edited by RatherBHuntin; 07/01/19.