Moving on to a comparative study between the Testaments and noticing first their unifying points and then we will note their divergences.

A unifying moral foundation:
1. The OT is made up of civil laws, ceremonial or Jewish religious laws, and a foundational moral code of 10 commandments. The civil and ceremonial laws were abrogated by the NT teachings while the moral code is affirmed by the NT as still being in effect and with universal application. This moral code is the basis of the covenant between God and Israel and also the basis of universal morality for a law of nations.

Israel:

Ex.34:27-28, The LORD also said to Moses, “Write down these words, for in accordance with these words I have made a covenant with you and with Israel.”
So Moses was there with the LORD forty days and forty nights without eating bread or drinking water. He wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant—the Ten Commandments

NT Affirmations of the moral code

Do we, then, nullify the law by this faith? Certainly not! Instead, we uphold the law. Rom.3:31
What then shall we say? Is the law sin? Certainly not! Indeed, I would not have been mindful of sin if not for the law. For I would not have been aware of coveting if the law had not said, “Do not covet.” Rom.8:7
Be indebted to no one, except to one another in love, for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law. 9The commandments “Do not commit adultery,” “Do not murder,” “Do not steal,” “Do not covet,”a and any other commandments, are summed up in this one decree: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 10 Love does no wrong to its neighbor. Therefore love is the fulfillment of the law. Rom.13:8-10

Antelope Sniper
I will sit tight on this point and not move on till you comment on when you are ready. I saved the moral code you posted for future reference.

Last edited by Thunderstick; 07/12/19.