Originally Posted by Thunderstick
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Its for certain, certain geniuses cant distinguish the difference between truth and proof of fact.

Rimfire, i farted this AM. That is the truth, but yet a fact i cant prove.

People fart. Everybody farts. People make claims that may or may not be true.

Your claim that you farted is a very ordinary claim. As a result, the standards of evidence for such a claim are low.

In contrast, a universe making super natural being is a extraordinary claims, and this claim requires extraordinary evidence, yet you cannot offer anything that even qualifies as good evidence, let alone extraordinary.

Again science demands it on the basis of the need for an uncaused first cause, the anthropic principles of life, and the biological irreducible complexity of life. To reject God as the Intelligent designer is unscientific and based purely on prejudice.

The problem with atheism and skepticism is that the mind becomes enslaved by the will and emotion of the heart and cannot honestly examine the evidence. The skeptic and atheist refuse to believe that which their passions wish to reject and their cover is that they need more evidence. Yet they cannot produce any credible proof that God does not exist.

Intelligent design and irreducible complexity had their day in court and were thoroughly trashed by a Christian professional witness and a Republican appointed Judge:

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell