Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by TF49
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by rimfire
It seems the believers are incapable of providing proof of a god. They can't grasp the concept of proof, it would destroy all they believed in.

Heck,

Thunderstick won't even answer the simple question, is he a Young Earth Creationist or not?

Hmm, not answering a question is not unheard of around here. Let me see if I recall it correctly...You challenged me to answer what would happen if you were right about “nothing after death.” As I recall you were going to respond about what would be your fate if Christianity was right and you died without knowing the Lord.

As I recall, I responded quite clearly and you then went silent. You, antelope sniper, wouldn’t even answer the simple question.

Remember ...”C’mon Man?”

I've answered that more than once.

Odd, I don’t recall that you did. You went uncharacteristicly silent and as I recall, never returned to that thread.

So, if you right about no god and I do not have an eternal soul, when I die, all consciousness and whatever makes up Tf49, simply ceases to exist and that is the end of it....no ongoing consciousness.... nothing.... end of it. Same for my children and everybody else.

The question to you is the reverse. What if it is correct and true that God exists, His son is Jesus and you die without knowing him or him knowing you? What happens to your eternal soul?

Your answer?

Last edited by TF49; 07/05/19. Reason: Typo

The tax collector said: “Lord Jesus, have mercy on me, a sinner.” Jesus said he went home “justified.”