A few of the books that you mentioned are quoted in the Old Testament like the book of Enoch and the book of Jasher but they were not canonized. The Jews did not recognize those books as scripture or they would be there. The Jewish Bible (The Tanach) Is exactly the same as the old testament of our Holy Bible today. The Masoretic & and the Septuagint (Hebrew & Greek text) are identical to the Tanach. The books of our OT Bible and their Bible maybe different in number but it’s all the same as far as text goes. Our OT lists the major profits or the minor profits (forget which) individually and they group them together to form one book. The Jews were the receivers of ALL scripture (Via the Holy Spirit) with the exception of Luke. I am not going to waste my time trying to figure out why they didn’t include some of those books that you are claiming but the Hebrews were the horses mouth. They were there! The book of Enoch was apparently lost in the flood according to Wikipedia and I’m sure it’s a fantastic book since he is a man who walked with God.

That is so not true. Books Mentioned in the Bible.

But have it your way.