Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
[quote=TF49]So, this guy talks about the criteria for “historians” and “scientists.” Ok, by their criteria, they conclude that Jesus is not “ well attested to?” Well, surprise surprise.

Unlike a religious follower who's obligated to mindlessly believe all the potions of a divine text, I have no requirement to accept all the positions of someone I consider a reputable source.

On the historicity of Jesus, I find Bart's evidence insufficient.

None are obligated to dodge going to Hell. He doesnt demand you do anything except die. Its His gift to you if you elect not to die. You are only obligated to do certain things if you want everlasting life. I can sure understand why He wouldnt want to twist yer arm.

Lot of folks down here think that theyre hot chitt and will learn they are cold turds.

I reckon He knew you before you were born and maybe didnt want you to believe, along with some others, which is why He made sure there was no proof His words in the Bible are true. Same could be said for some stiff necked Jews.

There is plenty of evidence, just not the proof you demand. Well, what you demand equates to less than a piss ants fart in a hurricane.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin