Originally Posted by Filaman
I believe in Jesus and I'll tell you about.. it once because the good book commands that, when the right situation dictates, of course. But if you don't respond in kind, I'll not do it again, because I figure if I planted the seed and the soil was fertile it will grow without me cultivating further.

There's been too many things happen where it could have gone either way but went my way when I prayed unselfishly and faithfully. You may think me a fool for believing it. But when it comes down to it, I don't really give a hoot what you think. If that were true and I'm a fool then so was Washington, Jefferson, Davy Crockett, Sam Houston and a whole unending list of great men and women who would have to be fools too and I don't think that's the case. I've known a few Episcopal Priests and they all had a minimum of a Master's Degree in something. One was a Phantom Pilot in Vietnam, another was a retired Airforce lifer officer who had a second career as a chemical engineer for a prominent company so I figure if people of that caliber can believe in the Holy Spirit I'm not too good for it. Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

Oh yeah and I need to add this, if you don't believe and I do, if I'm wrong it's really no big deal, but if you're wrong, Hmmm...well I'll leave that with you.

That’s one heck of a story. Thank you

“No one in hell can ever say I went to Christ and He rejected me.

C.H. Spurgeon