Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Thunderstick
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by Jahrs
[quote=Starman][quote=Thunderstick]... Ascribing it to magic is acknowledging
the evidence of supernatural works being performed by Christ.

Some people form or adopt that belief and some are far more susceptible to doing so than others
...but belief alone is not necessarily truth.

That's easy. Use a trick illusion to fulfill any prophecy you want. I mentioned identical twins. I watched a pretty blond from a camera in a helicopter in the air. She disappeared from the ground and showed up riding in the helicopter. Cool illusion.

Explain how the prophecy concerning Cyrus' destruction of Babylon was a magical illusion.

Prophecies are predictions credited to intuition or inspiration. Sometimes they even come true.
Has very little to do with explaining how some “miracles” are preformed by illusions. I have seen Shaquille O'Neal float over a house. A really “big” illusion.

BS

Moses gave Pharaoh plenty of prophicies which came true and were not illusions. Finally Pharoah relized the God of Moses was The God who couldnt be defeated by Pharaohs magicians and their illusions. They couldnt make the locusts appear to disappear and they couldnt make the wine taste like water.
Pharaoh got a clue and let Moses and Gods people go. He failed to learn his lesson well and sent his army straight to hell.
Some here would benefit from learning this lesson on the accuracy of Biblical prophecy well.

If not, the prophecy of dying and going to hell will be experienced by you as well.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin