Strength day. Squats: 3 sets of progressively heavier warm ups of five reps. Then 250 lbs for five sets of five reps. Weighted pull ups and dips between each squat set. Finished in about 25 minutes. Rested for five minutes then did 5 sets of 10 reps overhead press with 95 lbs. Wrapped it up with 20 minutes walking up and down my stairs.

Diet this morning was a couple eggs, a slice of toast, and two sausage links. The Wife made breakfast, and as any married man will tell you, ya' better what she made you.

I work tonight, so I' can save myself by packing my lunch. Lunch will be a couple boiled eggs and a couple slices of turkey breast, and some apple slices. Supper will be Chicken breast salad with crushed almonds, dried blue berries, mixed greens and a dash of oil and balsamic vinager. Cup of cottage cheese with beets for a snack. I'll have to will myself to not got refridgerator searching when I get home.

Sleep is another problem issue. I rarely manage to get a full 8. Mostly because of my work schedule has me out of wack with the rest of the worlds schedule. I maybe get 4 hours at a time. I try to get a half hour nap in if I can. If nothing else I'll relax my mind and try to "meditate" if at all possible.