Look at this crazy little solo river boat, Mike. Just add a relatively small jet and go find Bigfoot!

https://bend.craigslist.org/boa/d/12-hewescraft-mini-jet/6378189910.html

ETA: there's a decent chance you were in a Hewes River Runner. They are a fully legit boat and were early entrants into the PNW river sled game. Their Sea Runner-like mine- is a deep-V hull, which finds its happy place bustin' through chop. They say. [bleep] if I know.

We have a family place on the water in Puget Sound and that's one reason for this boat. My stepdad's boat is so cosmetically perfect that everyone is afraid to use it. I wanted something that can get good and bloody and you can drive it right up onto a rocky oyster-covered beach or the bank of a freestone river without a care. The Hewes are stout hulls with thick, unpainted bottom section. I can't wait to try her out. Also a bit skeered <g>.... I started the motor before buying, and it ran ok, but honestly I was getting such a ripping deal I was buying it just for the hull and nice galvanized trailer, if it came to that, so we didn't spend much time running it. The person who donated the boat to the BSA told them she's ready to go, works great... so fingers crossed. These days a Suzuki is a very expensive premium quality motor; I don't know if that was true when this one was built, or not, though it was made in Japan and I gotta say, I'm a huge fan of machines made in Japan.

Last edited by Jeff_O; 11/10/17.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!