Yeah... we all all know what the bust-ass type of hunting feels like but at least for myself, true still-hunting in any quantity is a rarity unless I'm on this property. Back in the halcyon days of my youth <g> hunting this place- starting around 15 years ago- I had access to the neighbors place as well to total about 160-200 acres. I could spend a day, from pre-dawn to dark, just moving veeery slowly. Almost like Tai Chi or something. I'd be exhausted at the end of the day. But it was totally worth it; deer numbers were so high in that spot at the time that if a guy would have numerous encounters every time, usually very close range. Not usually deer you could shoot mind you, but it was a pure gas figuring that out, y'know, whether the deer 15 yards away in the jungle had horns or not w/o getting busted.

The neighbor sold out and the new guy hunts it himself, and for whatever reasons the deer densities are much lower now. Could partly be all the deer I dragged out of there. So it's not what it was, but it was a great day of creeping around yesterday. And a unique workout.

I do battle hammie cramps doing that, getting slowly over blowdown especially.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!