Continued the rebuild of the interior of my woodshed... pretty damn whipped... stop here if you don't want a long boring read.....

So, had to move about a cord of wood to get to this next quarter of the shed (3/4 are done now).... totally all-body whipped. I'd been using pallets for the last 20+ years both to get the wood up off the ground, and for vertical supports between the quarters... over the decades I'd replace this rotted pallet, that one, fix this broken whatever.... but always with a bunch of wood still in there so it was kind of piecemeal catch-as-can type of repairs... it had evolved into something pretty damn hillbilly.... so anyways now that's all gone. Now there's treated wood 4x4 "skids" with 2x3 (just ripped 2x6's in half) nailed across them. Like a heavy duty futon frame sorta. Then 2 new posts set on big pier blocks in the interior so I could put up stem-walls (again kinda like HD futon frames) to act as supports so I have 4 discrete quarters, that each hold a cord.... I burn a number of different woods and I like to keep things organized by category when possible. Hot and fast, night burners, the crappy stuff for fall and spring when it's not too cold.... the cream of the crop for those really cold nights where a perfectly sized 10-lb chunk of White Oak on a nice bed of coals, all damped down, and you wake up to a warm house...

Anyway that was my workout. Hoping to ride tomorrow.

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!