I'm there on the bike. I have a 2013 Specialized Roubaix (carbon frame). Tiagra gear on it, but it handles the hills here ok. Can't spin every hill I hit, but close enough that I can stand up and gut out whatever is super steep. Only a few spots like that.

Eventually I want to change it out to 105 or Ultegra gear. Just a matter of freeing up cash that I don't want to use for something else instead. smile

Generally for a ride around home, I'll get about 1000' of climbing (unless I target hills, then I've racked up over 2000') and average in the 160's for HR for the entire ride.

Since I have deadlifts on the agenda today, I likely won't run or ride, but since my daughter has her dance class tonight, I'll probably through some weight plates into my Eberlestock and take a walk while she's in class (about an hour). I can put my 10's (I have 4 total) in the pack pretty easy and spend an hour walking the hills in town (there's a couple decent ones) while she's in dance class. I'll lift before we go, then take a walk while she's in class.

Last edited by tddeangelo; 06/06/17.