Originally Posted by battue

Thanks,

Ever hunt in them?

I haven't hunted in the Mutants, but have hunted in their Akasha- it's a little heavier built, but shares the same sticky and aggressive outside; it's the shoe I've also done the last two Bob Marshall Opens- wouldn't want to pack out 80 lbs with them, but hunting in rocky and uneven terrain pretty good choice imo
Originally Posted by battue

Not to be a smart azz, but I've been thinking there may be a crash coming. Hard to do for the addicted, but heal up. You won't lose any ground.

that's not being a smart azz, just simply sharing some well earned wisdom. Fortunately I've learned a little bit on listening and assessing my body, still learning plenty though laugh I actually felt pretty good this morning (after eating 1000's and 1000's of calories Saturday evening and all day Sunday with several naps thrown in for good measure). I've found that a really easy run after a tough run/hike goes a long way towards recovery. I'll definitely be paying close attention though, as a setback from overtraining or injury is certainly not worth it.