Great weekend. The wife and I pretty much had the State forest trails to ourselves. Saturday we got up North and set up the camper. Once that was done we hit the trail and put in a quick five miles. Got back to camp and bow sawed out enough downed timber to make plenty of firewood.

Up bright and early the next morning and after breakfast we hit the trail. Put in 15 Kilometers at one state park then drove over to another and put in 12 more. Not soul killing trails, but plenty of short ups and downs to keep it interesting and we managed a swift pace the entire time.

Monday we got up early again, broke camp and headed over to some county park land. There we briskly walked 10 Kilometers and then headed home. This morning we were up and hit the road by our home. Walked 10 K in an hour and 15 minutes. Not a mind numbing pace, but a darn good way to get the heart pumping first off in the morning.

This afternoon I'll hit the weights. Squats for volume. Dips, and pull ups between sets. Dead lifts and Overhead presses to round it out. Feeling good and getting better every day!

kaboku68 and mtwarden ya'll some studs!! My goal is to get about half as in shape as you two are. Dang impressive workouts you guys are putting in.