Originally Posted by smokepole
I've been hitting the gym, just not posting. Yesterday I was in a reflective mood, and made some observations on gym inhabitants:

When did the Uncle Fester look take over? More guys with shaved heads than not.

Lots of times it seems like I'm the only one there with no tattoos. And that's when the gym is full of women.

Why do people wear ball caps to the gym to work out in? Are the lights that bright?

Apparently, some guys think the side effects of steroids are worth it, for the physique. If they could only figure out how to do away wit the bug-eyes.

And my favorite observation (I'm sure Harry can appreciate this), just about everyone there has ear buds and is listening to music. Which means I can let one rip and then nonchalantly saunter away, leaving those in my wake to look askance at each other and wonder whodunit.

Not that I do that on purpose.......

You mean you don't have a BAMF tat yet. I thought I was the only one. Caps have been the thing for years, that and hoodies. Roid's???? "I'll be baaack."

And finally, there is no excuse for not holding a ripper unless you are loaded up. I bet you are an absolute gas on that glute machine.

Last edited by battue; 11/28/17.

laissez les bons temps rouler