Well, if I was I most definitely would.... but perhaps another time and I most definitely will.....

Anyway, I'm still following you guys around and at it, but not where I would like to be. The Kenalog worked great. However, I didn't get the hoped for three months. The thing is the x-rays show a pretty good knee, so the question has always been why. The thigh is going numb more frequent and severe, so the current thought is we may have a compartment compression of some femoral nerve. He gave me a recommendation to a sports medicine Doc who specializes in compartment pressure testing and diagnostic ultrasound for musculoskeletal repair.

Thinking is the Kenalog had its primary beneficial response on the nerves that feed into the knee. Will see.

Smoke is correct, in that certain conditions can reach severity to the point that healthy eating, OTC and prescription meds, dedicated PT and good thoughts aren't the answer. Believe me, if it was I would have figured or found it out by now.

Smoke has it tough, bone on bone ankle issues won't be fixed with good living or eating, smoking and rubbing greens.

Last edited by battue; 07/31/17.

laissez les bons temps rouler