Originally Posted by krp
Jesus is the only human that has had 100% physical knowledge and 100% spiritual knowledge, at the same time. His message was a living message. He lived before, he lived during and he lived through what we think is death and ending, he still lives.

When my son died I was told by a theologian... God lost his son to death also... What? no... God got his son back, to a life he had already been living and knew he was going back to. Someone who say's that doesn't even understand the level of unbelief of Christ's life message they just showed.

And these people judge other humans on their personal belief in God in that obvious ignorance.

Kent
While Jesus rose from the dead, God did something that I really doubt you did - he turned his back on his son. Jesus was in spiritual anguish and cried 'My God, why have you forsaken me' from the cross. Jesus was piled high with our sins and God couldn't look on that sin. That was Jesus' whole purpose in coming - to take our sins on himself.
What would your son have done if you'd rejected him on his deathbed? It would probably have destroyed both of you. Well, God did exactly that.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.