Originally Posted by CCCC
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
There is no such thing as an atheist - no atheist exists - but let me share my deep knowledge of what an atheist should do, and say, and what he should not, etc. - of course, I have no evidence, but you must take my word for this.

Is that convincing, or what?

Poor logic is neither an argument or an analogy.

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
There is no such thing as an atheist - no atheist exists - but let me share my deep knowledge of what an atheist should do, and say, and what he should not, etc. - of course, I have no evidence, but you must take my word for this.

Is that convincing, or what?

Not at all. Do you believe that all religions are true?
That MUST be convincing - at least to the hypocrites who do it - there must be some reason they go on and on with such silliness?

Not at all. Do you believe that all religions are true? If not why not? And none of this silly circular arguement nonsense of "because my religion says it's the right one", that would be the oldest trick in the pre-school book.
You two BOTH miss the clear point - or are again (and again) trying to dodge the actuality. As professed atheists, that simple ploy posted (and on which you bit down hard), demonstates EXACTLY what you attempt to do.

You claim there is no God, pretend that you are correct in that claim, and then try to define, circumscribe and even declare what that God should and should not do. Your replies to that little ploy prove that you are all in with your hypocrisy. You should be ashamed - a true atheist would be.

It is you who miss the point.

Which is that atheism is simply a lack of conviction in the existence of God in its many theological versions, Judaism, Hinduism, Islam, Christianity, etc, or the even more numerous gods and demons.

Which is precisely the same as your position, where you are not convinced in the existence of other gods, except for one: the Christian God....to which you do not apply the same critical eye as you do the rest.

Plus, everything that I have said about the god of the bible is written in the bible. I have supported all that I have said with quotes from the bible, that it is written that god creates evil, the evil doer, etc....
Either you are supremely dense - incapable of understanding - or you are utterly devious. Folks here fully understand what you have said about your absence of belief in God. We fully understand atheism.

However atheism, in and of itself, provides zero logical basis or impetus for your persistent attacks, derision and mocking of people who understand and have a meaningful relationship with God. That sick behavior emanates from you as a person - not from some absence of belief.

So far, you are unwilling to accept responsibility for your aggression. You try to pretend that it is some sort of intellectual quest, but your own actions here have demonstrated that such is not true. It is no wonder that some here see you as being possessed, and stimulated, by Satan. The above has nothing to do with what other people believe about God - it describes what you have presented about yourself on this forum.

Or maybe if you had a good hard honest look at yourself in the mirror, you'd see who is being aggressive and unwilling to face the issues with faith that are being pointed out, instead becoming defensive and obnoxious.

That is you and your buddies. You are happy to dish it out, but whine in protest when a small measure is hurled back your way.