Originally Posted by There_Ya_Go
The most recent posts above are what honest inquiry looks like. Good discussion.

You have added greatly to this discussion yourself There-Ya-Go and your excellent contributions are appreciated. Despite the disruption from the 2 immature children that are seemingly compelled to interrupt and denigrate I appreciate the contributions of everyone else. Ignoring the ignorant children in order to get to the “marrow” of the matter is worth it when it results in the responses like you’ve contributed here.

Antlers knows how much I appreciate his contributions here and how very much I respect him and his opinions and you Sir (TYG) have added much to this discussion as well….thank you!

Thanks to all (except the 2 disruptive cucks) for your contributions here. I believe many many people derive benefits from these discussions but most of them we’d never even know were lurking.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~