Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by antlers
Well many of the Christians here…from what I’ve read of their posts…don’t fit at all into your 90% mentioned above. And they most certainly don’t fit under your assertion that they’ve never made an in-depth analysis of Jesus’ teachings versus Paul’s. Or Paul’s teachings versus James, or Peter, etc.. There’re some clearly smart and insightful men here when it comes to Biblical knowledge, and nearly every single one of them that have responded to your posts have refuted your continued assertions regarding the Old Covenant, the Law and the Prophets, the divinity of Jesus, and most especially the teachings of Jesus versus the teachings of Paul; or Paul’s teachings versus those of James, or Peter, etc.. Regarding the last example, nearly every single one of them have pointed out to you that there are no contradictions at all…none…between Jesus’ teachings and those of Paul (or those of Paul versus James, or Peter, etc.). There are only things that people fail to grasp.

You continue to see things differently regarding these matters. But that’s OK. Differing opinions are OK. I certainly have my share of em’.
I'll have to admit I'm in a decided minority in not taking the writings of Paul as scripture. Most "Christian" churches do accept him and declare there is no contradiction. But a fairly sizable number although they are certainly a much smaller minority look at him as a false apostle.

I believe that they all were

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?