I believe in Jesus's life example, his resurrection, he is of the trinity of God, the Holy Spirit is my communication and spiritual link to God all everyone else.

I don't need Paul or any other man's words for a personal relationship with Christ, the church needed Paul to exist, I don't.

Paul wasn't a false prophet, I don't challenge his conversion and actually agree he saw the light of Christ and was transformed. But he was still a man and got some things wrong from Jesus's message, everyone does. I've heard to much personal testimony of the white light and how powerful it is, for whatever reason I'm a magnet for people to dump their testimony on just out of the blue, it's strange. Paul wasn't a prophet at all, a church builder and a good one. Goesn't mean his words are God's more than anyone else that has seen the light and lived to tell about it.

I don't discount Joseph Smith anymore for the same reason. I'm kinda ashamed of the theological battles I had with my mormon cousins on my younger years, would guild myself with the shield and sword of chapter and verse and swing for blood. They did the same and we would part each thinking we won.

Christ is inclusive, Paul is exclusive, if you wish to uplift your bother with hope use Christ, if you wish to attack use Paul.

This is like the 20th time I've said this on this site in these discussions, I've given plenty of real examples of contradictions before... no more... and next thread everyone will act like they never heard such a thing before.

It's not Paul's fault the church took his words and weaponized them against the rest of mankind hundreds of years later, he didn't write those words for that.

Kent