Antler's version of Christianity is contingent on dismissing the old testament (creation, fall from grace etc) irregardless.
Christianity began with the resurrection of Jesus, not the Old Testament (creation, fall from grace, etc.). Christianity began when Jesus’ earliest followers saw Him alive from the dead. And just as His resurrection served as the reason they would later give for the hope that was alive in them, so His resurrection should also serve as the reason for our hope as well.

But I don’t believe it because “the Bible says.” I believe it because Jesus rose. And I don’t believe Jesus rose because “the Bible says.” I believe Jesus rose because Matthew’s separate and independent account says so; and Mark’s separate and independent account says so; and Luke’s separate and independent account says so; and so does John’s, and so does Peter’s; and James, the brother of Jesus believed it to be so and documented about it; and the fire-breathing, Christian-hating Pharisee Paul came to believe it was so, and documented about it.

Eventually the church leaders collected these separate and individual accounts and declarations of faith and bound them together and titled it the New Testament. And once someone accepts the historicity of the resurrection, they typically become interested in the backstory ~ the Hebrew Scriptures.

But nobody has to accept the Old Testament as reliable or even the New Testament as inspired ‘before’ embracing Jesus as their Savior. Nobody has to accept the authority of a book ‘before’ accepting the historicity of the resurrection.

But many of us were taught to believe that everything in the Bible was true ‘because’ it was in the Bible. We inherited a text-based faith and we grew up believing that Jesus rose from the dead ‘because’ the Bible said so.

But the faith of the earliest Christians was event-based.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.